Saturday, April 24, 2010

House Updates


My apartment is accessed by the stairs, and it is the only apartment on the second floor. The window on the far left behind the spiral staircase is the office. The spiral staircase is the access point for all eight apartments in the building to the roof where there are laundry clotheslines.

The far left window is the bathroom, next is the main bedroom window with an access door. The next window is the guest room. Two steps up is the living room window and another door. The open door is access to the kitchen, which I use as the main entry way.





On Wednesday I made the three new beds in the apartment. I now have a double bed in the master bedroom. In the guest room, there is a bunk bed that has a double and single bed. Guests welcome!


The guest room now has an table as extra work space.

The main bedroom now has a dresser to add to storage space.


I hung up some decorations - very Mexican with the pots of barro.


Today, the final major purchases were made to furnish the house. I shifted around a few pieces of furniture to accommodate the new lounge suite which was delivered this afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment